About Me.



I am a security enthusiast in the areas of web-applications, network engineering & mobile applications, programming is also a part of my interests (Python lover :p).Also work as an individual web-application security engineer with broad experience in all aspects of security management and implementation. I am looking forward towards hardening skills in various security standards. As a part of my core interest, always prefer consuming my leisure's in performing individual security audits and vulnerability assessments or source code analysis. I am also a bug bounty hunter. I participated in all major bug bounty programs organised by internet giants like Google, Microsoft,Apple, Bugcrowd,…..etc I have 4+ years of expertise in both black box as well as white box penetration testing.



Twitter

Facebook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

API Testing Checklist

THE PLANETS: MERCURY Walkthrough - VulnHub

OSCP - Personal Notes